;


Friday, October 27, 2006
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
" Why do people say, 'you've been working like a dog' when dogs just sit around all day?"


One more day before i have to say i am 24, bugger cin has been naggin abt it since the start of her bday. Her constant reminder that i am goin 24 is haunting mi so bad tht i decide to do my multiple facial tonite to pamper myself in preparation for my final day. Haizzz no longer can i say i am younger than cin, blah blah blah ...

anyway que to every1 here who reads my blog, do you feel extremely lonely esp when it comes near to your bday ? Even if u are surrounded by tons of frenz, or even family , do you feel empty inside your heart ? I knw i am, every yr tis time i would. As though as i am masked and heart is closed and immuned to everything .. Dunnoe is it me or does every1 else too feel the same ?Or am I the odd one out from the rest, coz I knw I am bred out of insecurities and unsureness of myself. Though I might act confident and have an area of high self esteem, I knw deep inside me I am juz a fluke and a commoner among the crowd…

Haizzz anyway been reading through my blogs for the past 3 yrs.
2003 , 2004 , 2005

Been through a lot, from sweet moments of 2003 to a emotional roller coaster at 2004 and a warm month surrounded by tons of frenz except for a bunch of few ppl. Sort of reminiticising the moment

2004 bday was celebrated by my frenz who had a surprise bday party within my house. Which we had cake, drinks and also company by housemates and coursemates. Actually they had planned it the day b4 the actual day which I was rushin for my cg and spd assignment which I hve yet slept for more than 24 hrs. Hence was in need of slp, which I juz drown myself with white wine and locked myself in my room for peace, which they did get the signal of not disturbing and delayin the celebration to my actual day itself. Which the nxt day ard evening ( after a mini shoppin spree on myself at carousel) during dinner I was surprised by a knock on my door and a cake appeared. Turned out was my old housemates and mr J got me a cap and some chocos ( ohh I so miss Halloween in au).

Which last yr was a harvest yr, I had 2 cakes from my frenz and loads of food and pressies. Richie and ben got mi a espirit bag and a dinner at Han’s BBQ , fenty and reza got mi a pair of fluzzy elmo slippers, I got myself a facial set , lash therapy from estee lauder, a japan gd luck hp chain from cin … yumzzz

Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/27/2006 10:21:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »