Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Ramdom quote of the day :
"If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it."
At Work now, goin through some chat logs I have in my pc.
Tinking of my past and tinkin of the recent yrs. Seems like my life is full of twists and turns, though I do not hve emphany moments like cin on life and death and family, nor do I come across marriage , relationships and emotional turmoils. But still comparing the life I had b4 I fly over to perth and after which I started out working after my bachelor, everything has changed.
Family wht can I say I adore my sister to bits, and she too knws tht I lurve her. Though it wasn’t tht gd for my parents but hey my focus on my sister, tht is wht matters.
A whole new different circle of friends I hve now from different ethics, countries, languages , borders and culture. I gain knowledge about africa , indonesia , marithus , hk , thai, malaysia , taiwan , china , vietnam , brunai and also my social circle. Which I can say alcohol & music are quite powerful and widely used to knw ppl ... :p
Den come back to my past, my friends and ex-es and my family. The crucial players remains like my best friends and family. But everything changes including me , them and environment.
Sometimes I do reflect was my decision to further the corrrect one, and most of the time when I do thot of tht que I would remind myself am I a happier person than b4 or do I just look better than b4 and disguising myself well enuff than before. Did he really did lurve mi b4 as do i lurve him b4 and yet if both of us did, den y do our heart got shattered in the end ...
Ah well, shall stop here byeLabels: [past], [reflections]
[ - 雯'§ - ]
penning down @
10/31/2006 10:48:00 AM
+++