Friday, November 17, 2006
Ramdom quote of the day : " The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one"
Was on leave ytd for 2 interviews tht I hve been delayin since .. 1) NCS and 2)Kinetics The position I applied for was on Java for NCS, wasn’t feelin very gd abt java but still I went and not expecting much .. And when I went for the interview I was frank abt my weakness in Java but was trained in C assuring them that with tht as my basics it is never hard to pick up or gain back knowledge on any other Language.. Tht did the trick as they were lookin for personnals who is gd in C and today I got an offer ... Heheh wht can I say the pay is better, benefits are way nicer and also it is an mnc ... Considering everything is gd, I will give my answer by today.
Den had dinner with Anne .. Surprise surprise had a long chat with her and updates from her life and lots of gossips .. Guess everything changes huh .. Throughout the yrs, throughout the times, times spent in auz is great and never better. Though been through a lot but it is only then I can appreciate the present ... Did a lil windows shopping and was complementing on whether should I get another cap ( super super pretty ~!!! )
++ cravings ++
+ Get a Better Job
+ Coach Wallet
+ Ipod Nano 4GB in Silver
+ LCD monitor [ W/S opt ]
+ Johnnie Walker Blue Label
+ [ Sold ] LG Prada Phone
+ Ralph Lauren Polo
* White, Black and Blue
+ LG KS10
+ Nintendo DS Lite
+ R4 Option for DS
+ Digicam 7 mega pixels
+ Weight : 52 - 55 kg
+ save up for investment
+ Ralph Lauren / Gucci Bag
+ Have a Business of my mine
* believe mi i hve tons of ideas « hide details