Thursday, September 14, 2006
Ramdom quote of the day : " A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing.."
As predicted DM won DC ( Double Minizter won Double Cheez, make a guess whom ). Now down to 2 more days to 10 days training .. Yawnzz but I hve so nt enuff slp, so tiredz now tht dun feel like workin now .. Blah tsk tsk more of dun like the job enuff to hve passion, I miss my programming. I miss my job in openfeel which I am an assistant software engineer which I hve to do R&D , programming and almost everything frm hardware to software. I miss my passion den. Sighzz
U knw I was tinkin abt how Singapore feel honoured on being the host for IMF 2006 and the whole "Singapore 2006" event, but yet feel amused about the security and measures taken for the whole convention. With the security measures, at most guests now will only feel welcome and have a gd memory on how this event goes smoothly. But a good memory never lasts, though we are doin our best for the whole flow, with no news = bad news. Of course I am not suggestin tht we not care much abt our security but with it being too smooth, how much can guests rmb of it.Dunnoe whether any1 follow mi here, like mi xplain it tis way. If the whole convection is to be run smoothly, true enuff we are one of the best organizers. But with no elaborate news on riots , strikes or protest there will be no big history event to be tied down on this event nor will it be tagged to this country. Even true tis convection is to be run smoothly, but it will oni stay there. No history books will be recording how nicely the event is being held and how security is being uphold. Blah I am ranting, I need more slp
++ cravings ++
+ Get a Better Job
+ Coach Wallet
+ Ipod Nano 4GB in Silver
+ LCD monitor [ W/S opt ]
+ Johnnie Walker Blue Label
+ [ Sold ] LG Prada Phone
+ Ralph Lauren Polo
* White, Black and Blue
+ LG KS10
+ Nintendo DS Lite
+ R4 Option for DS
+ Digicam 7 mega pixels
+ Weight : 52 - 55 kg
+ save up for investment
+ Ralph Lauren / Gucci Bag
+ Have a Business of my mine
* believe mi i hve tons of ideas « hide details