On sat, cin asked and many asked mi tis question .. y do i feel bad .. y do i feel guilty .. y r u so fearful on losing this friendship
the answer is .. though i might hve really deep feelings for some1and so much tht, i am willing to just see him being happy tht i am sufficient .. living would be an agony. True by tellin him or having him as my other party of my life, i might be happier .. but wht i am afraid is myself .. i dun wan anything to sour our relationship, i am afraid tht if i were to tell him, everything will changed .. on how he would treats me , on how he would distance himself away from me. I seen all these b4 when such situation came up when he encountered a gal who crushed on him. And i dun wan tht to happen.
And if we were to get together, i am afraid tht i might lose him due to any future arguments and quarrels . I dun wan him to be out of my life. I lost a guy pal becoz of this thus i dun wan to take such risk ... and with tht loss, i broke down. I dun wan such breakdown anymore, for i knw if i were to fall, i am doomed to die .. so i chose to suffer. I choose to remain being his pal and like him in the dark so nothing will changed ..
« hide the crap