;


Sunday, July 16, 2006
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"


When come full frontal confrontation to some1 tht u respect the most, for something he done .. how would u feel? Tht anger is something tht i cant contain, i cant face him as a person anymore , the only way of me not being devasted entirely is to disregard this person forever. I really cant do it anymore, i cant let whtever he done to hurt me anymore.

Not oni was he ever remorseful, nor apologetic for wht he has done, he rebuked to his mum whom brought me up and loved. I cant tolerate him aymore, i want to let go and give up this person from my life. From now on, he will be nothing, no longer relevant to my life, relevant to my issues nor of my concern. Whtever i was raised up of, is off nothing but lies and deceit. Nothing ever den tht be as hurtful as this moment. I will not allowed myself to hate such person, for tht is a waste of my energy and effort. I will not allow this person to take any effect of my life, nor participate of my issues. He is a total disgrace of himself

Labels: , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/16/2006 11:47:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »