Had an arguement with my mum yesterday, she was AGAIN talkin abt me gettin a BF. BUT Hello ~!!! dun she knw enuff that i am irritable by that topic, coz i really am secure enuff abt myself to be single ... Last year was a hard year for mi, which I had to make hard decisions that a lot of ppl who din. I aso had to go through hard times, which all scarred mi and built me up to what i have now, My degree. I not juz tokkin abt the studyin woes, but the life I had to go through. All those, made mi to trust myself more and increase my confidence towards myself, givin me the sense of security. I am no longer than naive, insecure girl who requires another one to be with to be secured. I grew up without a lot of attention frm my parents and relatives. Hence in the past, i used to crave love, crave security , crave attention, doubtin myself capabilities. But that are all gone. I dun wan to be in the past anymore... Dun she GET IT ????
The only sense of security i get is from money, that is wht i learnt through the yr. In fact during the last year, i was really happy. Though I had to go through those hardships and made those hard decisions to get wht i have achieved, I am Happy abt my life. Happy durin that times, being able to b secure by myself and not needin another to get me that sense of security. I got what i wan, my degree. I got extra cash by wht i worked for. I got friendship, which was helpful during assignment periods and laughter which was comforting. It was a fulfillin life. N now i am leading that fulfillin life, bein able to get money which allows mi to be secure. Shouldnt she b happy for mi ? Does she understand wht i wan ?
« hide the crap