who always sleep during the day and awake during the nites, and drove every1 crazy with her wails of 1982.
I am the wandering toddler who grew up with her paternal grandmother during the week and her maternal grandparents during the weekends.
I am the toddler who dun often see her parents at home and plays alone within the house.
I am that studious child that reads ways loads of books and like to submerge herself in the world of fantasy.
I am the ignorant child that has her own keys to the house and eats lunch by her own.
I am the lonely child whose only true companion were her maternal grandparents.
I am the child that is scared of the dark and insist of holding her granny hands while sleeping.
I am the child who goes to school alone by sch bus and oftenly cant wait to be in sch for friends.
I am the toopid kid who gets 99 out of 100 in my maths test, but yet still got caning by my mum coz of that 1 mark I din get.
I am that kid who got caned by clothes hanger which left swollen scars on my legs.
I am the kid who my parents were often impatient of for they want her to be the best and hence had to withstand a lot of pressure.
I am the youth who grew up as a only child but yet after 12 years had a sister.
I am the youth who enjox her friendship for its was her only comfort apart from hme which lack of tht certain warmth.
I am the happy youth who enjox many afternoons with her friends after school, in the playground and 1 pack of popiah.
I am the mis-interpeted youth who often get interrupted of her thots and unable to do what she wants coz her parents said no.
I am the youth who misunderstood my parents and hence grew up very rebellious
I am the rebellious youth who broke my parents' heart by running away from home due to being unable to withstand the pressure they gave to me and hence with external coaxing and ran.
I am the enlightened youth who finally see the light and grow up from being a child.
I am the youth who spent too much time during her 15 and not studyin, hence start preparing her O's at the later part of the year of 1997.
I am the youth who refused to study for her humantities becoz she wants to go to polytechnic but still got B in geography by studyin the day b4 my O's levels only via notes and workbook coz she lost her textbook, knowing nowhere she left them.
I am the youth who got 2 As in maths even though she is a slacker during the years for O's
I am the infamous girl who is known for her extrovent nature during the days of her diploma.
I am the responsible girl who took over the class rep duties properly and accurately as possible.
I am the girl who fell in love with some1 way out of my league.
I am the silly girl who travels every thrice a week from choa chu kang to bedok, suffering at least 2 hrs of transport to look for him.
I am the girl who would wake up ard 4-5 am in the morning to prepare food to bring along for him.
I am the girl who organize anniversaries by going to the park and makes sure they would be days to be remembered.
I am the heartbroken girl who got two-timed after 2 and hlf years of relationship, doing everything within my powers but yet labelled to be to competent and hence he couldnt take the pressure.
I am the girl who got uncertain of herself, and tried to know more guys to re-instate her self-esteem.
I'm that girl who had a crush on him for 2 years, and having no courage to tell him about it and via versa.
I am the girl who den realised her love is beside her all the years from 17 till den.
I am the girl who grew up from the last relationship and hence din bother as much as it is in the past.
I am the girl who lurves being hugged by him for he is so comfy to be with.
I am the girl who rests her head on to him and tinkin it is the safest place in the world for she is secure there.
I am the girl who enjox her kisses on the forehead
I am the girl who had to left singapore for her studies and hence a distance between her and her loved ones.
I am the girl who had to start afresh at a different environment, suffered many times to adapt to the new environment.
I am the girl who den learnt to take care of everything she has.
I am the tempermental girl who lost her temper undergoing pressures and hence her loved ones had to undergo tantrums.
I am the girl whose temper went bad to worst and finally got dumped for her moments.
I am the girl who had to undergo project duelines and exams while trying to heal heartaches for a 1yr and hlf relationship which she thot would be the final one.
I am the girl who finally broke down after receiving her exam results which was also 1 mth apart from the breakup. Reason being she never failed her units b4 and once is bad enuff to break her defense.
I am the girl who got her frenz in oz as her cousellor to heal and listen to her whining.
I am the girl whose frenz graduated earlier than her and now rushin through the current semester to be likewise.
I am that girl though lurves friendship but still a loner at heart.
I am the girl who often likes to brood over life's questions and reflect her actions when she is alone.
I am that girl who lurves her sessions with her best pals.
I am the girl who shuts her heart up even after so long, for the wound is still deep and raw.
I am that girl who gets too engrossed by the sad romantic songs and always deep in memories when the song "Fade" comes by
I am the girl , that youth, that kid and that baby. All in one and one in all. And you ?
Literary Meme: I'm that blogger, Who are you?
Tags: meme
« hide the crap