Is my life happy ? Am i satisfy tht my child-hood dreams n plans have fulfilled ? ( seriously i been wanting to come over to study since i was like in pri 6 but was oni even sure when i made my choice to study in poly ) Will the 2 past years be an experience that i never forget ? What have i done here and fulfilled ? Have i made any true frenz ? Is Perth the place where i should strike out my own career ?
All in doubts ... But i realise that the older I am, the lesser of truth I am to new frenz ...
So let us all tok abt frenzship here. In my 2 years in Perth, I made some true blue frenz whom have alreadi went back to sg for their development of their career path after their degree. I really miss their presense for their moral support for each and other is very encouraging and comforting.
I have aso some frenz which basically are juz merely there for hanging out and not really into of loyalty type ..
For example, how true am i to them ? Do i hang out a lot with them ? No ... Do i tok to them regularly ? Nope .... Have i done things for them b4 ? Some yes, some No. As long as i can afford to help, i most willing to offer my hand .... Do i put on my guarded mask when i face them ? I tink i do ...
I guess some way of another, they do knw that .. But i do suspect that my presense is not being noticed nor cared ... Okie tht might b a lil harsh, but to tink of it seriously not many of them hve really done anything for mi b4 ...
i knw it is not really correct to expect the same treatment u give to others and them to u .. but mayb tht is how i view of those small actions ... I might not need a big favour , but juz a lending shoulder or even a hand to lean on when i asked for one ... Of course i am not sayin all of them are, but still sad to say, many are unwilling after things that i hve done for them ( though not much ) ...
Am i a failure in tht aspect ? Mayb ... or mayb i shouldnt even expect anything frm others, nor should i even bother abt others .. juz be contented in my own world ... For i am a loner ... at least tht is wht i view myself of. I knw sometimes i can be very serious for i tend to like to stay in check and in control of myself . Hence i can b very intimidating enuff to be-friend, and even get close to and my tendency to shut myself up .. But i knw i would always offer tht help tht is needed and required to those who are "friends" to be .. i might not have things tht are valuable to share with like a car or a nice place to hang ... but my friendship is true and real . But I certainly dun like to be taken advantage of.
And hence frm tis post and some seriously considerations , those who hve ... Beware ...
For ur rights of our friendship is being considered to b invoked ... Some might say how come i am so petty and stuff, but do note if u feel u r being taken advantage of, u deffo will reliatate in ur way ... and this is mine ...
« hide the crap