wow ... long time such swear words not heard from my mouth nor my blog, guess now i am soo out of my mind. Darn exhausted by the soo much work. Was at uni from tues noon to wed morning, with oni a hr nap interval den rushed to work at the city ( on noon shift ). After, travelled back to uni to continue my assignment. BLAH .. TILL NOW DEN COME BACK .. 48 hrs ... piangzz .. i am freaking TIRED ~!!!!!!!! AND i pretty annoyed and
practically on a high defense mode.
I am pretty annoyed by tht kiddo, as he tends to like want to stay close. And i super duper DISLIKE tht. I hate being so close to ppl who i do not acknowledge within my safe range. And unfortunately he is oni a fren whom is in normal range, which basically i still harbour wariness on their behaviour. It is not that he is like Ben , Jovy , Alvin , Richard, Anand, Reza, Trevor, or even Reagan, for they i trust, and hence i knw no matter wht i feel safe with them even as frenz .. Him ?? I DUN tink SO ~!!!
SO Freaking DUN try to sit close or even stand close can ?? I DUN LIKE ~!! I AM UttERLY UNCOMFORTABLE !! IF U see mi SIAM aside, DO take a HINT ~!!!!
Now if u guys can excuse me, my lovely mr chou awaits for mi in my bed ...
p.s. frm now on, mr chou will be called my chou honey ~!!
coz nothing is as sweet as dreamzzzzz
« hide the crap