;


Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
watching : Wan Quan Yu Le 29/07/05


Was working today ... and after went to this online forum ... we were there discussing abt ONS vs working gals ( aka paid sex ) ... So we were there tokkin abt morals on tis 2.

I cant really say my opinion there, but i could here. I feel tht given to choose, ppl hve ONS is much more lower in class than working gals. Coz though in a way, both are providing sex to the another party. but yet, ppl who hve ONS gained nothin in return ... Absolutely NOTHING .. oni a nite of sex aka pleasures ( hearsay ). So dun u guys tink in a way, working gals should gain more respect than ppl who hve ONS.

I mean seriously, to come tink of it. I think these working gals must hve something tht they need in order for them to take such jobs. True in a way, they can get other jobs to earn money, and not resort to such means. But it is of their decision, so in no way, we guys should view them differently ...

Yes i am weird .. =p


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/31/2005 04:09:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »