The television shows I've watched today or are going to watch:-
Wan Quan Yu Le ( Ah fu is there ~!!!)
-
Guo Guang Pang Pang Mang ( three men talk shows, very funnie i tell u )
5 shows that I really like to watch are:-
Wan Quan Yu Le ( as mentioned above )
-
Guo Guang Pang Pang Mang ( same la )
-
Lao Li Dong Xi Jun ( Japanese cookin show, which have 2 chef cook 2 different dishes live , and guest are to vote. The most guest who vote the dish wins and get to makan the dish . Best~! )
-
Shao Nian Te Gong Dui ( Ah fu in it as well )
-
GilMORE Girls ~!!! ( hooked to the max )
I lurve talk shows and stand up comedies, but recently there is not much of them. SO not included in the list
5 people i'm passing the baton on to are:same as cin , dun hve much ppl read my blog , so
the usual three
Kevin ,
Rui,
And
Min or whoever has a blog and reads this post
Enjox
« hide the crap