Yet i felt my world has already started snowing
The love we shared is to be buried within
and hopefully to be faded by the nxt season
As times goes slipping by, spring has begain
With the blossoming and blooming of flowers
Yet I felt of none
With the streets so full of love birds ...
I was den the only one walking alone this warm nite
How I long to say farewell to our past
But as times gone past,
My will for that gone weaker and weaker
Even at this lonely times,
The sun still shines on the glorious beach ..
love will still be bloom around us
But yet I am still far apart from everything
Tht forsaken passion
at the window bay were the dying leaves
pain still torments my heart
The slow death and pain of those who has loved , i finally understand
How I long to say farewell to our past
But as times gone past,
My will for that gone weaker and weaker
As the days gone cold
As the light slowly dims
I still slowly lingers at our memories
At this lonely times, i am just as lonely
juz like this lonely times ...
Someone reccomended mi tis song tis last jan .. i did a translated version for him .. now i improved it slightly to make it more poetic ..
Tell mi how it is okie ?
« hide the crap