;


Saturday, March 13, 2010
 
reading : Jack Neo's Consolidated Scandal Blog


Yesh i am a gossip queen...
When i heard about the article on mr neo crying at press conference, i am tinking is he merely puttin on a show .. he is an artiste you knw, he can cry and weep as he put his mood on ...

When mrs neo fainted at that press conference, it is definately for real ... How many of us can endure our husband's infidelity, how many of us can choose to close one eye open another , so long as he comes home to the family ...

i knw i cant; frankly my dad walk out of our family 2 yrs ago. Me being a grownup what i can do is to harbour my hatred to him; i hve to continue to live on for my mum and sis ... i hve to be well as an example to move on to better things in life .. As much as it is hard, as human we aim to survive ...

Mrs Neo, bless you and be happy always ...

Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/13/2010 05:05:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »