;


Thursday, April 03, 2008
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Worry is like rocking in a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but gets you no where."


I cried throughout the whole nite ...
woke up with a massive headache and swollen eyes ..
My head felt like i was being hit by a baseball bat and feeling a constant strain on the crown .. Eyes so swollen with tears tht even the nerves of the sides of my face hurts [淋巴]... Even till now, I am still cryin silently at every stint of thots flashin in my mind.....

When is it enuff ? When is it enuff to please and make every1 happy ... I am juz plain tired, really exhausted by how i can approach it better,I too wan everything to be well too and i too am tryin my best to be better and swallowing whtever i can.. I been through so so much and really been hurt so so much ... I been hurt so much that even now the pain still exists .. even now, i can feel tht stabbin pain in me ...

Labels: , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/03/2008 07:16:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »