;


Tuesday, April 15, 2008
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
" Men are like pennies: two-faced and worthless. "


See its nt my fault entirely that i always hve unhealthy food .. even my colleague tempts me to have them !!! Nt tht I crave for them is they who lure me to the devil's den !!!!

P.S. In case you r reading my dear Erika, I am kidding ....

---------------------------------------------------
Chat Log :
---------------------------------------------------
ERiKaa.. says (4:47 PM):
> do you hv a date tonite?
[tiredxxx] Ang€|ú§s™ ??? says (4:47 PM):
> nope
ERiKaa.. says (4:48 PM):
> wanna hv dinner?
> no sushi, and no soft drink for you
[tiredxxx] Ang€|ú§s™ ??? says (4:52 PM):
> !!!!
> den wht we hving ?
ERiKaa.. says (4:56 PM):
> carls?
> popeyes?
> bk?
> omg
> all junk

---------------------------------------------------
End of Chat Log
---------------------------------------------------

Labels: , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/15/2008 07:31:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »