;


Friday, January 04, 2008
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"To Human is Err. Then where's my bloody eraser ?"


There is really no eraser for me to use .. for wht is done is done .. and i hve to be face up with wht i done ..

Have to really pull through on being brutally honest .. leaving myself with no room to backout .. tht has to be the way to be done and how it should be ..
no pt, being in the shades, covering up for my previous actions .. and i hve to do tis ..

really really hve to be committed , without straying out of course ... for this is the only way out for now ...

Labels: , , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 1/04/2008 01:22:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »