;


Monday, December 10, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Your lawyer will get everything you own"


Still in depressed mode ...
Mentality nt veri stable at the moment ..
Tryin to recover, needing support ...

Got my DS with R4 option and thanking the individual gettin tht for the intentions is for me nt to tink too much and continue to be depressed ... Well hopefully that will work for it will make the rest of the things to be handled easier .. to recover and be well to continue forward, toward wht is ahead of. That will definitely hlp in any sense for any1 in the picture. For i must be strong and well ... trying hard ... really tryin hard esp with my body being so weak with symptoms and to cope with the extra load of everything else.

Dwl castlevania and from wht the past, i hve been a fan of that game ... Din play much of the ds, but i do hve a golden retriever "Jyu", whom is a playful lil boy. So far, he has learnt 5 tricks within 2 days .. tht quite an accomplishment i tink ... Cookin Mama is medicore, as usual .. now lookin for Cooking Mama 2 in order to do the whole connectivity thing.

I shallnt tok too much abt how i feel, but now i am still coopin up to myself .. dun like to tok too much unnecessary, guess tht is my usual style.

Labels: , , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 12/10/2007 06:11:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »