;


Sunday, September 09, 2007
 
watching : Nataka - 19th Level of Hell
reading : Liar Game


Quite a gd comic : Liar Game ...
even more mind twisting and psychological than Death Note ... to tink of it, Death Note is only about death ... but this game is abt how you gonna live esp when u r in the game ....

Bought my 1st swim suit by roxy ... gonna go sun-tanned ... aso my first ... hmmzzzz

Will set up my wish-list goal 2008 soon
- registered for Shape Run 2008
- Woman day out 5 hr challenge [ keep hesitating to register till full booked ... i like that amore bag !!! nvm i got my new roxy bag to cover :p]

Labels: , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/09/2007 02:16:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »