;


Monday, September 24, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
" How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?"


Din really blog last week, coz
- I was at training
- Mind is occupied by woes [not resolved]

Still wanted to say thks for our pui-ling to accompany me at the last minute for the terry-fox run. Dear gal, I know its been ages since ur last run, so thk u hving the sport to join mi for the run. Really enjox my run throughout, I feel veri much alive in it, the ability to keep up the pace with others makes mi veri happy. Though I am not superb yet, but I will continue to try to join in any possible marathon in the future :)

Attached are some pics we took.



Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/24/2007 12:24:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »