;


Sunday, September 02, 2007
 
enjoying a cuppa of Whiskey Dry


My ex forced me to tok ... and i refused ...
Coz i dun like to be confronted ...
Coz i tink somethings are nt meant to be discussed anymore
Coz i dun tink there is a need to
Coz i dun like the way he tried by following mi tonite and using hp to msg mi tis n tht
Coz he dunoe the line on when i dun feel comfortable on or nt

Its nt tht i dun wan to treat him as a friend, but the way i can sense frm him.. its like he is still hung up, nt tht i no longer hve feelings or memories about the past. But things tht has been locked up, sometimes its nt gonna b gd to let it out. And for his sake, i prefer to stay clear and hence the refusal to tok ... I dun mind being friends with him, but frm the way he is ... is like he is expecting something and i dun wan him to tink it tht way. I am sorry, i truely am ... But i dun wan to cross the line which he cant denied that was drawn by him. his cruelty in the past done a lot of damages and scars which like i said is meant to be locked up, and also might caused me to sash out. I dun like that, Pushin me like this tonite is something that I am afraid of and disliked .... I dun mind him tok casually throughout the meeting which he din, but yet took the opportunity to follow mi to the bus and den alone with me to tok .... Sorry i cant deal with tht ...

Too tiredzzzz, gonna slp ... Ja

Labels: , , , , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/02/2007 03:37:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »