;


Wednesday, August 15, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
" Why do people say, 'you've been working like a dog' when dogs just sit around all day?"
listening to : Gwen Steffani - 4 In the Morning


Gwen is great, fabulous and to die for. Her vocal is powerful and strong enuff to relay to the audience .. She even put a stunt out of her bouncers by running off stage and in the midst of the crowd TWICE. She even sat down at a seat in the middle of the block while ppl are pawing at her hahah. Now that is a crazy mob that I will steer clear of.

Had really great fun at the concert itself and I was basically humming to most of the songs. But again it is a formal concert where seats are defined and I had to rush dwn from work [with working attire], hence cant be too wild nor high ..

Here a preview :

p.s. not done by me
Lets see can we get any more samples from it =)

In the meanwhile , here the lyrics to
- 4 in the morning »

Labels: , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/15/2007 04:33:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »