;


Tuesday, August 14, 2007
 
enjoying a cuppa of Sugar-less Soy Milk


I lurve drinking soy milk and mind you only those without sugar. Which means most of the time the soy milk i consumed are only from those auntie who made them fresh every morning or Sugar-less NutriSoy milk. With Mr Bean opening an outlet near my place, i now reckon a new favourite soy milk product.
The Soy Ice Cream


Yummzzzz !! taste so much like bean curd in molten form and yet taste a subtle sweetness within unlike those sugary syrup they usually drenched in your bean curd [which i can reccomend to try hving bean curd with soy milk without the syrup... divine]

Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/14/2007 11:14:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »