;


Monday, July 30, 2007
 
to be found at : Timbre
listening to : UnXpected


为何成人的世界里,总是那么的复杂?男人和女人是否没有真正的友谊吗?
真得不想想星期五的种种,可是因为把他当成弟弟的我所以不能释怀。

Arghzzz it shouldnt hve become such an incident, and yesh i agredd we not gonna tok abt it ever but its gonna scarred ....

No he din say he like mi, no I dun like him as well but yesh i like him enuff as a fren and as a brother. And he is one of the sweetest guy i knwn for his ex-es and his past relationship and sensitive enuff to care as a fren whom enterained me during my slpless nites in the past. I rmb him being so sweet to a girl he liked in states which he went over to look for her and how i was there tokkin to him regards to his feelings n wht he did. Smoehow i feel responsible abt friday coz i am the older one and i should hve done something abt it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/30/2007 01:57:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »