;


Friday, June 08, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."


Met my ex-colleagues [my team-mates] ytd for dinner. Hehe long time no see them, ahhhh there comes memories of me being in that company. Management is really nothing to rave about, but the cliche there is gd [ well mostly my team-mates ].

Hehhe thot of a ex-colleague[A] there, who is super arrogant due to his attitude and cocky matter. He was disliked by most of my team-mates. Tink i shall share with you guys some snippets of how i shoot my arrows to him.

- Incident 1 »
- Incident 2 »

Labels: , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 6/08/2007 02:30:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »