;


Wednesday, June 13, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film!"



I really lurve this photo of mine. Too bad i dun hve photoshop else i will make sure my skin will be porcelain white and clear ...
Hey i was never a beauty nor pretty enuff for one to stop and fall right in love with me. But at this photo, i juz like tht feeling that is within me at that picture. Tht smirk le ... =p [ if only i hve bigger eyes , less fat , total makeover of my face hahaha ]

No i was not naked. I was juz wearing my over-sized Ngee Ann Orientation shirt that I could loop it off-shoulder.

Labels: , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 6/13/2007 12:56:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »