;


Friday, May 18, 2007
 
watching : Parental Guidance


Now within this nxt mth or so, i will be receiving my new mobile phone.
Gosh i am sooo excited about it for this is soooo pretty ~~~

Let me do a summary to it here.
- designed with PRADA
- Advanced touchscreen-only phone.
- Minimalist and simple
- Tri-band GSM phone with GPRS and EDGE
- Large 240x400 pixel touch-sensitive display
- Play video clips
- Music player
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Expandable memory[microSD]
- FM radio tuner
- 2.0 megapixel camera
- Schneider Kreuznach lens
- Document viewer
- Weight : 85 grams
- Dimensions : 99 x 54 x 12mm

Here is the revealed content of the Phone »
And my favourite pic is

enjox the pics ~~~

* Boxed set




* Design of interface




* View of Phone



Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/18/2007 01:30:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »