;


Friday, May 11, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."


got a call from NbyN ( naughty by nature ), said they hve a free makeover for mi, and with no obligations ..
i was there being skeptical, but was tinkin wht the heck ...
luckily i rmb to do a google search on them, heheh yah din get cheated and wasted my time there ..
but still brought my clothes along with mi .. so tinkin wht to do with them later
should i go chong since i brought my nice dress along, but no makeup though
or should i juz go hme n rot ( well i can go run )
or should i go pamper myself with some manicure n pedicure .. hmzzzzz
hehehehe .

Will be gettin my previous spree items soon, esp my polo , bums
too bad my miss bad tee went oos else i hve 3 new items on hand ..
so for mr wan, he will receive his polo n 2 tees ..

Labels: , , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/11/2007 01:24:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »