;


Monday, May 14, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?"


Did some toopid things while watching 热情仲夏
seems tht i looks like the following hehehe







Boy am i flattered ..
Anyway, remember my ex company, which my department sux to the core ... but the ppl (except boss ) are great ... rmb at our last day, we celebrate Amelia's bday in office


juz of recent(well 1 mth lah but i forgot to update abt tis even i post pics in my photobucket), we went out for dinner ... this is the after pic ~~~



heheh different hair style somemore me when it is onli like 5 mths away ... hahaha Ja

Labels: , , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/14/2007 04:10:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »