;


Saturday, March 24, 2007
 
to be found at : The Loof


How can I open my heart to the person whom claimed to b the closest and yet is the only among all to neglect or ignorant on how i felt these past few days when i need some company, consoling and comforting the most ....

Even though the phone, i did mentioned abt how bad i felt abt tht sat nite, yet there is none response to follow up on me bein alrite or nt ...

Even by the side , i was cryin silently due to the fact tht i am still traumatized, but it seems tht onli after it was noticed when we abt to leave ... How close can tht be or more of how much understandin is within or wht make i of ....

I juz couldnt open my mouth to say how i feel, i tried to let tht be, by being available for drinks . but i basically could onli shut dwn, as i was quite devastated for wht am i worthy of .. and wht was being done and not done ... and for tht, i couldnt feel that she is able to relate to mi or she is juz too pre-occupied of an excuse to neglect a fren in need and not be considerate abt how traumatized the fren felt after such an incident happened ...

u can call mi cruel or unkind, but if the role is bein reversed .. please que urself wht would i do instead for u if u were in my shoes ?

Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/24/2007 02:38:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »