;


Friday, March 23, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"There is only one thing that can keep growing without nourishment: The human ego."
watching : Gilmore Girls



Well, i told lvin wht happened on sat, well basically got a really bad dressing dwn for not takin care of myself and allowing such to happen .... was rather hurt by some of his nasy comments, but still i knw it is becoz he cares hence he bothers ....
At least he still bothers to scold mi... and tht i am grateful tt though he might be bz or sometimes distant yet he is still a fren tht cares enuff for my safety ... grateful that i hve him as a fren ....

(revised at 23/03/2007 10:34am)

Labels: , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/23/2007 12:36:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »