;


Sunday, March 18, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"None of us are virgins, life has fucked us all up."
enjoying a cuppa of Whiskey Dry
to be found at : Club Momo


boring week at work ... doin a lot of documentation and optimizing a lot of c functions ..
met up with anne n jo for drinks at balcony bar on friday, which i was basically shuttin dwn coz i ws juz out of my own n mind ... so basically jo was to be responsible for enteraining anne. den adam too joined us after his movie ( mei liang xin ), which den the conversation went to freeze ... hmzzz nvm ...

den was out with limin to club momo ... wasnt prepared for it and was in my tees n jeans. coz she oni knew one of the guys' within the party, she asked mi to come along. got taken advantaged though, quite annoyed abt it though. Initially it was okay, for he oni rest his hands on my hips or waist. Den he got bolder, which for one, he moved his hands inside my tees which though was at the back, but still !!!!!! and twice, he tried to grope my breasts ............ nt oni tht, coz we being caught in a jam to avoid being jostled by others, he held mi close and refused to let mi go after and hugged mi ....

i dun like tht ... i hate tht .... i oni allow those who are worthy for my touch to touch me ... wht the fuck lor !!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/18/2007 04:47:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »