;


Tuesday, February 13, 2007
 
watching : Kai Yun Wan Shi Tong


I hve to admit i am a person who doesnt open my heart easily and can b considered as a ice princess, and with tht i dun like to be close to any1 but juz isolate myself at a lot of times.

But unfortunately, today I teared a lil .. coz of i do feel some loss ... Never expected tht i would .. din expected that i feel tht amt of sadness tht i normally wouldnt feel... I must admit, there is a certain dependency within to that particular person. And as days goes by, lil things does change and tht i might changed my thoughts budge a lil. Hence i am upset ... coz i hve lost something tht is a lil close ..

Towards the journey home, my vision blurred ... Blurred by my teary eyes n controlled my emotions and thoughts in order to not make a scene.... Sighzz really din knw such a thing will happened, din realise tht some 1 else can hurt mi tis way for the loss of tht some1 else pressense anymore ...

Labels: , ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/13/2007 09:13:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »