;


Wednesday, February 21, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Love is like heaven but hurts like hell. "


Happy cny every1 ~~~~
PC is still dwn, hence cant blog much here.

Sighzzz with the happy occasion goin on, bingeing on new yr goodies is a sin .. and still i committed ..
have to work extra hard liao ..

Have to say celebrating cny with oneself is kinda of lonely. Especially with no shops being opened for any shoppin to be done, everything seems to be a drag.
But still kinda of enjox the solitude by myself ... the silence of the rooms, and den at my own pace.
The only thing that is crowded and packed for of ppl are the cinemas ..
have caught the following movies :
1) Ghost Rider ( with adam on vday )
2) Just Follow Law ( with 6 cousins and 1 future cousin-in-law )
3) Epic Movie ( myself )

so now i left
1) Protege
2) The Matrimony

hopefully i can catch them all by tis weekend =)

Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/21/2007 10:15:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »