;


Tuesday, February 13, 2007
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it."


I am cruel .... extremely cruel...
But i cant tolerate being mock of my integrity any once more .. Call mi sensitive or being bitchy ...
Yes i wan a nano and yes i am harpin on it and yes can be veri incessantly noisy abt it when i am in my tantrums .. but still i knw wht else i can do and wht i cant do for it and my limitations are .. and hving very high limitations, i get offended by ppl very easily ..

there is a certain line which i will tolerate till and tht's it ..
i dun understand y since ppl knws abt my limitations and my line of tolerance, but they juz refuse to acknowledge it and den choose to breach tht line again n again ..

ASK mi how much can i endure ? how much can i bear the insult of ? I am so angry tht i wan to cry becoz i was insulted by my integrity, of tht since they knw my character, y would they even brainless or hlf wit enuff to propose such an idea ..
it is absolutely nonsensical .. totally bullshit

Labels: ,



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/13/2007 06:44:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »