;


Tuesday, March 14, 2006
 
to be found at : Office
watching : Will n Grace


Goodness gracious, how much hints must i even blurt out to let one knw that I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO HIM/HER ...

I mean WHO CARES abt a dime abt ur life. Its none of my business . YOU REALLY WANT to knw the life of studyin overseas ? den fine .. it SUX TO THE CORE ESPECIALLY WHEN U GOT DUMPED BY UR BF WHOM U THOT ITS TRUSTWORTHY. IT SUX TO THE CORE ON TO COPE WITH STUDIES, FAMILY AND A FUCKED UP RELATIONSHIP. IT IS FUCKINGLY HEART-BREAKING TO MOVE ON. BUT THK GOD I DID. DUN YOU FORGET IT WAS U WHO MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE, though yes i hve my share to blame abt, BUT I BLOODY HELL NOW GOT OVER IT. AND NOW U ARE ASKIN HOW IS LIFE THERE LIKE ?

N YET u hve the cheek to even ask for POSTCARDS!!!!! I am not resentful to you, i juz wan u out of my life. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND ???

i dun care whether u read tis or not, but please do urself a favour, juz get out.


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/14/2006 07:42:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »