;


Monday, March 20, 2006
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"There are no short cuts to any place worth going."
to be found at : Office


Vcd Marathon on the weekend, met up with kevin for fri n sat. Dinner and den horror movies fiesta ... niceeeeee .. Aso had a cooking marathon, which i baked hazelnut rosettes and a dark choco cake. The cookies was fabulous and the cake was moist ...

Aso sent out the money that i got cheated out of.

p.s Its seems that i might not have updated ppl of my mobile number, coz apparently my fren ( who had my number ) has been getting unsolicated phone calls from unknow dest ... Sorry Guy ... really din mean it .. once i am able to make out overseas calls, i will explain everything ... sorry peeps in oz , will explain to you within a week ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/20/2006 09:37:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »