;


Friday, February 10, 2006
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue"


enjoying a cuppa of ExpressoChoco


Not gonna be in sg for tis weekend and the following week. Goin for my graduation with my granny and mum. Called a lot of ppl and finally pull strings to get CHEAP CHEAP ACCOMODATION. Way cheaper than what we originally intended it to be. Guess i have friends, fate and luck to be gladful for. Thank you for those who had helped and those whom i crossed paths with for the past 2 years. Some sadly to say, might have faded away from my life. But there were still many for me to be grateful to.

Got something to complain about. Been goin to work as my daily routine, make mi realise our Singapore courtesy campiegn sux to the core. Every single day on the mrt, crowds juz gushin in the entrance W/O waiting for ppl to exit. It is juz basically rude. The ppl who were to exiting were the ones who had to be meeked and bellowed to submit in their bids. I mean if the ppl who r to exit, be nice to let them out. For without them clear the space, there will be none to get in. Absolutely makes no sense to me on the actions.
Blah shallnt complain further ... better do my online check-in


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/10/2006 03:13:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »