;


Saturday, January 21, 2006
 
to be found at : kev's place
reading : Straits Times Classified


Had some Interviews goin on the past week. Quite happy with a few that i had, so hopefully I get shortlisted within the dream companies that i hve in mind.

Anyway saw the trailer for da vinci code. Other than knowing beforehand, Tom Hanks is in it. Among all the male leads in the movie, there are many of my favourite male leads. And yes, if you notice all are of a certain age ...

they are ....


find them familiar ?
they of Magneto of Xmen aka Ian McKellen, Tom Hanks and The Leon of The Professional aka Jean Reno . Sighzzzz .. Such charmistic men ... mature with elegance ....


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 1/21/2006 04:44:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »