;


Monday, January 09, 2006
 
to be found at : kev's place
listening to : lush 99.5 fm


Ever since i got back to sg, Lush fm is the only music station that able to have my attention and not switch to another within mins ... Frantically lookin for jobs now .. aarrrghhzzz i hate this cat n mouse chase , when i am the mouse tryin to grasp tht cat's attention for i am in a sucidical mode .. was enjoyin my lancaater old vine shriaz the day b4 with my family .. still prefer blends than full red ... too much for my taste buds .

Awaitin for my graduation package to arrive in order to plan the trip to auz with my dad n granny . Alas my mum cant join mi, really wanted to show her the place .. haizzz nevermind, i promise to bring her over once my career get stablised. I really hate being unemployed, mainly on the basis of having nothing much to do ...

tok later .. Ja


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 1/09/2006 04:38:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »