;


Monday, December 12, 2005
 
to be found at : School Labs ...
listening to : B.E.P - Be Bot


ARGHZZZZZZZZZZZZ my laptop lcd died on me .. fuck man .. always like that ... its like my gadgets itself have life within them, knowing that phrase of my life is to be gone .. hence they die with them. Last time it happened, was the breakup i had my ex, and den my hard disk crashed on mi .. this time is my graduation and moving to the workin society so the lcd monitor died .. shitty ritezzz

Blah .. anyway, am sooo bored at home.. no movies no shows .. haiizzz wht to do ... neber burn them out wor .. so no choice .. start packing my stuff alreadi though .. left a pile more .. cant wait for next week though .. yawnzzzz

Blog later .. cya


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 12/12/2005 04:21:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »