;


Monday, October 24, 2005
 
watching : Er Ling 05 episode 9


dunnoe whether u guys remember tis show or nt .. channel 8 used to air it during the saturday afternoon. It has my favourite cutie. I remember tryin so hard to dwl the show or even stay home to watch it on channel 8. But alas he has disappeared from the japan showbix for his marriage. But my devotion for him will be forever for his soulful and wide eyes made my heart skipped at least 2 bits and panting for air ...

and now we hve a taiwanese version of it ... darn addictive i tell u .. coz i still recall the old version by bo yuen chong and seeing zheng yuen chang actin as him ... * dreamily offf * ...
okie back to the show den ... lol byeeee



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/24/2005 12:17:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »