;


Saturday, October 22, 2005
 
slurping up a bowl of Home Made Yam Cake
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."


Hahahha finished my assignment on thurday nite .. which i finally could have a gooooooood nite sleep ... infact i slept ard 6am in the mornin to catch up on the variety shows that i have dwled but not watched ... even got to see my marta stewart apprentice reality show ...
wht i can say about ppl who made it that big and famous are ppl who dun sleep .. so i am never to make it big for i adore my bed so much that i woke up ard 4pm in the noon ...

Which out of the spur, i decided to make a expensive and exhausting decision that is to make my all time favourtie food ... Yam cake ...
hahahahah for your info, i lurve my yam cakes so much that when i am back hme in singapore, i would travel all the way frm cck to chinatown to have them ... So i am the perfect critic on judging wht is good or bad in yam cakes ... After that i forced myself up and bought all is required and finally got wht i have been suppressing for ages ...

Ohhh my god, they are soo fluffy and soft .. with the yam, baby shrimps and la cheong in the cakey gooey yet firm rice cake ... total divine ... Let mi say i make a darn mean and gorgeous batch .. Cin u should knw ritezzzz
So ... wht next on the craving lists ..... hahahah =p


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/22/2005 03:05:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »