;


Sunday, October 16, 2005
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Fools talks, while wise men listens."


Dunnoe y .. Dunnoe how .. headache is comin up ... yet no way to solve it ... arghzzz so uncomfortable ... Well juz to say Happy Advanced Bday Day mr Wan ... I knw u dun read tis blog but still Its ur party and u can cry if u wan to .. Hopefully u enjox the whitakers peanut slabs i hve included in ur care package for i knw u adore them to bits .. and aso the card by mi , ben and richard .. lastly ur small forever friend plushie ...

Sighzz October ... so many ppl bday ... frm a to b to c and den me ... but tis yr gonna be a lonely one ... no kakis ard liao ..

Lonely, Im Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my oOoWwN
Im so lonely, Im Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my oOoWwN
I am so lonely,


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/16/2005 12:18:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »