;


Monday, October 17, 2005
 
listening to : Black Eyed Peas - My Humps


Yesterday was the finale for Wang Zi ... a bit rushed in some pts of the script .. expected a better story line for it was excellent b4 ... seems a bit of a hasty on wantin a happie endin .. and jun hao seems to smile like a bit forced ... mayb i like the innocent tang oh more than any1 else .. for his pure heart is nowhere to be seems in any1 else .. Nevertheless it has been a great show, one of the best shows i seen for tis whole yr ... after 5 mths of relentless dwlin n sleepless nites, it has come to a end ... haizzz ... gonna miss the show ...

Oh ... which reminds mi to get some drinks later coz recently been cravin for sweet drinks esp juices or even soft drinks .. bad for health though ... and so in need to rush for my projs .. haizzzz ... sooooo tired .. wish mi luckz for my demo bah ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/17/2005 11:24:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »