;


Sunday, September 04, 2005
 
watching : Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa 12 & 13
(though i should b readin for my test tml)


When Yun See kiss Guan Hao's forehead, she asked him does he knw wht it meant by a kiss on the forehead ? The answer is " to forgive some1 "

I guess in a way y i love being kissed on the forehead is mainly becoz i wish tht my loved one would always forgive mi whenever i am in the wrong .. tht is how i will feel their love ... As in they being able to love mi enuff to forgive my actions n behaviour and hence felt the warmth of him.

Anyway here some nite view of the friday nite .. forgive mi on the blurry pics .. but tht the best we can take
Within the Car
Outside the Car 1Outside the Car 2

And some pics of Zi Qian ( shao wei in 5566 of Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa ) Enjoxxx
Sleeping ...
His Gentle Side
Yet sooo charming
Smiling within him


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/04/2005 11:01:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »