;


Sunday, September 18, 2005
 
Ramdom quote of the day :
"Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind."


Juz hme for a short shower and going to sch in 10 mins after ... Been in sch for continously 3 nites in a row .. previously was 2 nites ..

Yesterday is the most eventful day of my life .. Reason i was in sch is to rush for a project due on monday, slow n steady was the way i prefer to do my project. Hence it was till yesterday i finally finish my project after being in school for an entire nite ..

But den .. GUESS WHAT ... i delete my whole project out of a casual command .. and the worst thing is i hve no back up ... i use a rm -rf * to delete .. hence it is a clean delete .. and no retrieval can be done .... Best .. Den within an hour, i had to leave for work .. so hasty i left .. and i lost my locket key ... which contains all my belongings.
Luckily i still hve a couple of frenz who use a hair clip to loosen the lock and den use another similiar key to unlock .. and it works .. hengzzz ..

As for the project .. i hve to rush wht i hve done for the entire 2 weeks within 2 days .. wish mi luck ... happy moon cake fest every1 .. hopefully today be smooth ... haizzz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/18/2005 09:28:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »