;


Saturday, August 27, 2005
 
listening to : YongFook.com - Sakurz


Finally at my comp .. my beloved comp .. couldnt find my link at angelfire for my scripts ..
Saw my cousin blog .. apparently he write poem .. wow .... nt bad le ...


Nt bad ritezz .. now in JC studyin .. hahah .. he can be super lame sometime .. i remember knwing him n his frenz ( sch ) due to chicken mcnuggets hving promotion .. so they order 4 boxes of 20 pieces chicken mcnuggets and 10 packs of fries .. makin it a PILE ON THE MACDONALDS TRAY ... gosh ..
Mr ngiam Chao Liang, u nt young liao la .. u like a girl , say it out .. u so got guts to tok crap here n there .. u must hve GUTS TO TELL THE GIRL .. else WHEN CAN U Hve her !!!!!!

Piangzzz .. back to work bah .. though have too much port .. but i lurvveee port hahahah =p


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/27/2005 04:54:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »