;


Wednesday, August 10, 2005
 
enjoying a cuppa of Earl Grey Green Tea


Habben bloggin for quite a while ... Not really bz .. but more of lookin for jobs ... Some last minute thingie cocked up my expenses and my school fees .. Well wht the heck, juz do whtever i can bah ..

Anyway been brainstormin for many ideas for how to earn money ... i basically oni came up with 2.
1 ) Vcd sales of taiwanese/hkies show
( well i dwl them anyway , might as well sell them as well . Cheap shot .. but hey i got 2 customers liao le )
2 ) Set up my tarot cards booth at this yr Asian carnival . Well tis one is to allow me to grow and practise for my reading skills ... Been practising mainly with ppl i knw .. So was intending to take my tarot reading to the nxt level ..

Now wht next ? Sighzzz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/10/2005 06:11:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »