;


Friday, August 26, 2005
 
Couldnt find my scriopt file ... so hve to use this manual way to blog

Anyway at my fren place nowm so cALLED fren bday celebration ....
But on my way to work, i hve tis thinking ... where do i belong ? And wht is my identity in Singapore. Coz in Sg, u hve 2 major grps of ppl who consist the Kan-Tang pia and den the CHi-Na kia ...

Well frm my background, the sch i was in st. nicholas sort of gave mi a headstart on my language , tht y sometimes i might slip and break out into some accent or slang ... but yet i listen to chinese music .. frm xiao wu tu to jimmy lim ... But yet when i watch tv. my main source of enterainment came frm channel 5 ... either Beverly HIlls 91210, or Melrose Place... i watch shit load of comedies and spend my afternoons woith Fonzie of Happy Days ... and also Mindy and Mork of Robbie williams ... I aso adore the 2 guys ( i forgot the name of the show la ..but mainly these 2 guys stayin together .. how they sian char bor ) .. i read shit loads of novels of Stephen King even the age of 10 , scarin the hell out of my dreams and spent many sleepless nite with silence of the lambs or the imaginery world of enid blyton ... But when i went back to sch, i den come abt to be able to break into songs of aaron kowk of "tou ni ai ai ai bu wan" ... and speak chi most of the time if i wan to..
Even in here, if required i can converse in English with a fluent accent and aso Chinese in a native taiwanese with their quotes here n there ...

So wht aM i ? i guess i am juz a true blue Singaporean ... too much of mixture here n there ... Sianzzzz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/26/2005 11:56:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »